Do you want to be a part of your child’s academic success? Although you may send your child to school every day and expect them to achieve, you can play an integral part in their achievement. Parental involvement will make a significant difference and bring great rewards.
Who is the consultancy for?
Our consultancy is suitable for all parents, carers or guardians who want to be actively involved in the success of their child’s education.
What will you learn?
- Study strategies to support your child’s learning.
- How to access learning resources to support your child’s learning.
- How to implement routines to support your child’s learning.
- How to develop dialogue to promote your child’s learning.
- How to encourage your child’s learning through the use of the National Curriculum Assessment Criteria.
- How to establish a positive working relationship with your child’s school.
Benefits of consultancy – you will be able to:
- Gain knowledge and understanding of what your child should be learning.
- Create a positive learning environment within your home.
- Confidently and effectively support your child’s learning.
- To forge positive working relationships to support your child’s learning.