Our consultancy aims to provide members of staff with extensive Literacy strategies that are needed to raise attainment levels. To be graded outstanding by inspectors there has to be explicit evidence that pupils are developing their Literacy skills. Our consultancy will give opportunity for members of staff to explore how reading, writing, speaking and listening and spelling can be taught consistently across the curriculum.
Who is the consultancy for?
Our consultancy aims to raise the awareness of Literacy and develop the working practice of teachers and support staff within the learning environment.
What will you learn?
- To effectively plan and implement outstanding Literacy activities.
- To accelerate pupils’ learning through diagnostic marking.
- To promote and raise the awareness of Literacy amongst all members of staff within the learning environment.
Benefits of consultancy – you will be able to:
- Establish a positive Literacy culture within your learning environment.
- Improve exams results by raising academic excellence by teaching Literacy in your subject area.
- Develop the confidence and the engagement of pupils through Literacy.