During our consultancy you will be equipped with strategies you can implement to prevent disruptive behaviour hindering hours of learning and teaching. Our consultancy will provide realistic strategies to ensure that pupils are focused and that accelerated progress is being made; in an engaging learning environment.
Who is the consultancy for?
This consultancy is suitable for all subject teachers, teacher assistants, support staff and the inclusion team.
What will you learn?
- Behaviour Management strategies to promote a positive learning environment.
- To manage behaviour through the use of rewards and sanctions.
- To implement boundaries and routines.
- To effectively use verbal and non verbal language.
- To use pupil data to manage pupils’ Behaviour for Learning.
Benefits of consultancy – you will be able to:
- Establish a positive learning culture within your learning environment.
- Effectively plan for individual pupils; ensuring engagement of learning.
- Train pupils to take ownership and responsibility of their learning.